Columbia Country Club
In the heart of Columbia, Missouri, Columbia Country Club sits on 120 acres nestled directly across from the Stephen’s College Stables, on Old Highway 63. The beauty and classic layout of our 18-hole championship golf course boasts heavily wooded fairways, meandering Hinkson Creek, and lightning-fast greens.
2210 Country Club Drive, Columbia, MO 65201, USA
From the Intersection of Hwy 63 & Interstate 70:
1. Take 63 South to the Broadway exit (the first exit from the intersection).
2. Take the Broadway exit West (right turn from Hwy 63 southbound).
3. Follow Broadway West for less than 1 mile to the intersection of Old 63 (the 2nd light). Turn right onto Old 63.
4. Country Club Drive will be the 2nd street on the right (see garden, columns, sign).
5. Follow Country Club Drive around the golf course to the Clubhouse.
From Downtown Columbia:
1. Take Broadway East (toward Hwy 63).
2. Turn left onto Old 63 (3rd light past downtown).
3. Country Club Drive will be the 2nd street on the right (see garden, columns, sign).
4. Follow Country Club Drive around the golf course to the Clubhouse.